Office Hours: By Appointment Only Until Further Notice
PLEASE COPY THE DEPUTY CLERK ON ALL EMAILS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Tiffany Crivelli, CMR
Deputy Clerk / Deputy Registrar
Borough Clerk / Registrar
The Borough Clerk has responsibilities required by New Jersey Statute which include the following:
- As Secretary to the Governing Body attends all Borough Council meetings and is responsible for the preparation of the agendas and minutes for those meetings. Maintains originals of minutes, ordinances and resolutions.
- As Secretary to the Municipal Corporation is the custodian of the municipal seal and keeper of the municipality’s records including all minute books, deeds, bonds, contracts and archival records.
- As Chief Administrative Officer of Elections certifies vacancies of Council and suggests polling places to the County Clerk, along with other election duties.
- As Chief Registrar of Voters provides residents with voting forms and ensures completed forms are submitted to the County.
- As Administrative Officer accepts applications and issues licenses and permits, and conducts business with other municipal departments.
- As Records Coordinator and Manager is responsible for implementing local archives and records retention program as mandated.
- The Borough Clerk provides the public with information and processes requests for public records.
- The Borough Clerk’s Office also handles Vital Statistics requests and has on file birth, marriage and death records for any of these events that occurred within the Borough.